All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive new life to your MGB! With the aid of nearly 1,400 illustrations, and a text aimed at the do-it-yourselfer, this information-packed volume provides detailed, step-by-step information on everything you need to revate your MGB body, interior, upholstery, engine, and electrical components. Contains complete and detailed information on how to build a Heritage MGB, and tells how to buy an MGB, MGC or MGB V8 and the pitfalls to avoid. The finest MGB restoration book published to date.
- Author BiographyLindsay Porter has written more than 50 how-to books and well over 1000 practical articles for magazines on motoring, caravanning and other subjects. His first piece of professional writing was in 1979, for DIY (Do It Yourself) Magazine, explaining how he and wife Shan built and extended their own country cottage - the cottage they still live in today. Even then, their house was designed (by Lindsay) and built to the highest standards of insulation and sustainability.
- Author(s)Lindsay Porter
- PublisherHaynes Manuals Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/1998
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Restoration Manuals
- Place of PublicationNewbury Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaynes Manuals Inc
- Content Note1500ill.
- Weight989 g
- Width228 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.