All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Management YOUR Way with MGMT9! MGMT9's easy-reference, paperback textbook presents course content through visually-engaging chapters as well as Chapter Review Cards that consolidate the best review material into a ready-made study tool. With the textbook or on its own, MGMT9 Online allows easy exploration of MGMT9 anywhere, anytime - including on your device! Collect your tes and create StudyBits(TM) from interactive content as you go to remember what's important. Then, either use preset study resources, or personalize the product through easy-to-use tags and filters to prioritize your study time. Make and review flashcards, review related content, and track your progress with Concept Tracker, all in one place and at an affordable price!
- Author BiographyDr. Chuck Williams is a Professor of Management in the Andre B. Lacy School of Business, formerly known as the College of Business, at Butler University. Dr. Williams previously served as Dean of the College of Business at Butler University, Dean of Eberhardt School of Business at the University of the Pacific, and Associate Professor of Management at the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. Dr. Williams has also served as Associate Dean and Chair of Management and has taught at Michigan State University and Oklahoma State University. Dr. Williams received his BA in psychology from Valparaiso University. He specialized in organizational behaviour, human resources, and strategic management while earning his MBA and PhD in business administration from Michigan State University. His research interests include employee recruitment and turnover, performance appraisal, and employee training and goal setting. Dr. Williams has published research in the Journal of Applied Psychology, the Academy of Management, Human Resource Management Review, Personnel Psychology, and the Organizational Research Methods Journal. He was a member of the Journal of Management's editorial board and currently serves as a reviewer for numerous other academic journals. He was also webmaster for the Research Methods Division of the Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Chuck Williams
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight998 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.