CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe 17th edition of Medical Kwledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP(R) 17) is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, nsurgical care to adults. Included are: general internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the Maintenance of Certification Exam in internal medicine. The learning objectives of MKSAP(R) 17 are to:* Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.* Diagse disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing.* Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.* Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.* Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination.MKSAP(R) 17 Endocrilogy and Metabolism provides practical information on diabetes mellitus, disorders of the pituitary gland, disorders of the thyroid gland, disorders of the adrenal glands, reproductive disorders, and calcium and bone disorders.
- PublisherAmerican College of Physicians
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican College of Physicians
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCynthia A. Burns
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.