Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $127.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $104.24Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to understanding, designing, and deploying MPLS and MPLS-enabled VPNs * In-depth analysis of the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) architecture * Detailed discussion of the mechanisms and features that constitute the architecture * Learn how MPLS scales to support tens of thousands of VPNs * Extensive case studies guide you through the design and deployment of real-world MPLS/VPN networks * Configuration examples and guidelines assist in configuring MPLS on Cisco(R) devices * Design and implementation options help you build various VPN topologies Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is an invative technique for high-performance packet forwarding. There are many uses for this new techlogy, both within a service-provider environment and within the enterprise network, and the most widely deployed usage today is the enabling of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). With the introduction of MPLS-enabled VPNs, network designers are able to better scale their networks than with the methods available in the past. Network engineers and administrators need quick, effective education on this techlogy to efficiently deploy MPLS-enabled VPNs within their networks. With that goal in mind, MPLS and VPN Architectures provides an in-depth discussion particular to Cisco's MPLS architecture. This book covers MPLS theory and configuration, network design issues, and case studies as well as one major MPLS application: MPLS-based VPNs. The MPLS/VPN architecture and all its mechanisms are explained with configuration examples, suggested design and deployment guidelines, and extensive case studies. MPLS and VPN Architectures is your practical guide to understanding, designing, and deploying MPLS and MPLS-based VPNs.
- Author BiographyIvan Pepelnjak, CCIE #1354, is the Executive Director of the technical division at NIL, Cisco's gold partner, training partner, and professional services provider. Ivan has more than 10 years of experience in designing, installing, troubleshooting, and operating large corporate and service provider networks, many of them based on the EIGRP routing protocol. He is also the creator of several advanced IP routing protocol courses, including the advanced EIGRP configuration and troubleshooting course that is offered by Cisco and NIL to their European customers. Jim Guichard, CCIE #2069, is a Network Design Consultant at Cisco Systems who has extensive experience with designing, migrating, and deploying large-scale IP networks. Jim has used his practical knowledge to assist many of Cisco's largest customers with their network rollouts. He has worked closely with Cisco development and has spent much time researching and testing MPLS-VPN functionality, both within the lab environment and within multiple customer deployments throughout Europe.
- Author(s)Ivan Pepelnjak,Jim Guichard
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.