All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition includes new and updated questions throughout, reflecting the latest AKT exam format. Reflecting the range of syllabus topics, 21 core clinical medicine chapters are ordered by body system, and two chapters cover Epidemiology and Administration, enabling you to target your revision. Featuring two practice papers, for realistic exam practice. Answer explanations help strengthen your understanding and reference relevant guidance, supporting your independent study. Representative of the exam, the clinical scenarios cover a great breadth of kwledge that most GPs will encounter in their daily work. Written by respected GP and experienced author, Rob Daniels
- Author BiographyRob Daniels, MA (Cantab), MRCGP, General Practitioner, Exeter.
- Author(s)Rob Daniels
- Date of Publication18/11/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.