All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClosely aligned to the GP curriculum and reflecting the latest format for the RCGP Membership exams, this book offers revision for the Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) exam, which forms part of the compulsory MRCGP. Contains four practice exam 'circuits' - one of which is completely new. Each practice exam 'circuit' reflects the curriculum domains that candidates will encounter in the real CSA exam. Mirroring the CSA exam, each 'circuit' includes 13 commonly-encountered clinical consultation cases, plus a 'bonus case', offering additional preparation. Each case includes case tes, brainstorm areas, candidate and role-player instructions, and tips on what to look out for in the exam. Features unique input from Dr Peter Havelock, international consultation expert and creator of the GP Consultation model, upon which the GP curriculum is based. With editorial contribution from a successful CSA candidate, grounding the book in reality.
- Author BiographyRaj Thakkar BSc (Hons) MBBS MRCGP MRCP (UK). Raj won the National GP Enterprise Award, Registrar division, during his vocational training in the Oxford Deanery. He currently works as a GP partner and commissioning director in Bucks. He is an award-winning author and works as a freelance writer, as well as appearing regularly on the radio.
- Author(s)Raj Thakkar
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.