All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this new card format is to make your exam preparation time as efficient and straightforward as possible. This practical resource also lends itself very well to studying with a partner or colleague. Half of the box is based on revision tes, withon concise summaries of topics on each card. These have been arranged in an easy to memorise manner, with lists, tables and diagrams. The other half is question-based, with 100 best of five questions (equivalent to one paper) designed to reflect the content and style of questions in the examination. Each answer is accompanied by detailed feedback, which, in itself, serves as a useful mini tutorial. The number of questions allocated to each chapter has been weighted according to the format in the examination. 'Key points' to pass the exam are highlighted and topics have been carefully chosen to reflect those that have appeared regularly in the exams over the past few years.
- Author BiographyMonal Wadhera BSc MBBS MRCP DRCOG MRCGP Qualified in 2002 from Imperial College at St. Mary's, London. She passed all components of MRCP at her first attempt and has subsequently pursued a career in general practice. She has recently achieved a distinction for the Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) having achieved merit in all four modules. She is currently working as a General Practitioner in London and is actively involved in both undergraduate and postgraduate medical training. Rajeev Gulati BSc MBBS MRCP MRCGP DRCOG Qualified in 2000 from University College London, having achieved Merit in MBBS finals. He passed all components of the MRCP at his first attempt and then worked for a year as a registrar in London and in Sydney, Australia. He subsequently pursued a career in general practice and completed his MRCGP exam in 2006. He is currently working as a general practitioner in London. He examines for MBBS finals as well as being actively involved in both undergraduate and postgraduate training.
- Author(s)Monal Wadhera,Rajeev Gulati
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Medicine (Nonbook)
- Weight686 g
- Width105 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Contained items statement400 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.