All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a bank of multiple-choice questions for candidates preparing for Part 2 of the Membership examination of the Royal Colleges of Physicians, the MRCP. The questions are arranged by subject area to enable structured revision and allow candidates to focus on particular areas where they feel less confident. The book has been written with a close focus on recent examinations, with the coverage of topics weighted to reflect the frequency with which they have appeared. The book is structured more as a manual than as a mock exam, and includes explanations for both correct and incorrect answers, focusing comprehensively on the fundamental principles of medical practice. As well as candiates for the MRCP, this book will also be of interest to medical students and students of related health sciences.
- Author Biographyrespectively Information and Publications Department, British Lung Foundation, UK; Consultant Physician, East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, UK.
- Author(s)Avinash Sharma,Shibley Rahman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMasterPass
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.