All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly Commended at the British Medical Association Book Awards 2016 MRI at a Glance encapsulates essential MRI physics kwledge. Illustrated in full colour throughout, its concise text explains complex information, to provide the perfect revision aid. It includes topics ranging from magnetism to safety, K space to pulse sequences, and image contrast to artefacts. This third edition has been fully updated, with revised diagrams and new pedagogy, including 55 key points, tables, scan tips, equations, and learning points. There is also an expanded glossary and new appendices on optimizing image quality, parameters and trade-offs. A companion website is also available at www.ataglanceseries.com/mri featuring animations, interactive multiple choice questions, and scan tips to improve your own MRI technique. MRI at a Glance is ideal for student radiographers and MRI techlogists, especially those undertaking the American Registry of Radiation Techlogist (ARRT) MRI examination, as well as other health professionals involved in MRI.
- Author BiographyCatherine Westbrook, Senior Lecturer and Course Leader, Faculty of Medical Science, Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Author(s)Catherine Westbrook
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAt a Glance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight468 g
- Width214 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.