All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.45
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.56
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $45.00Trending at AU $50.34
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $19.58Trending at AU $22.41
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the Ballpark Mysteries comes a brand-new sports-themed chapter book series featuring the coolest club around--the Most Valuable Players! The MVP club wants to save an old field house close to their school. They could turn it into their very own sports center! Luckily, a famous soccer star is coming to town and wants to help. Can the kids and their all-star friend raise eugh money for the field house? And will practice with a pro help them score big at their next soccer game? Perfect for kids who love to compete in all kinds of contests and have fun with great friends, David A. Kelly's new series teaches readers that when you're a most valuable player, you love sports, always show spirit, and never give up! And don't miss bonus back matter filled with cool sports facts in every book.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. KELLY is a former Little League right fielder. These days, he lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. David has written many sports books for children, including Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse and the Ballpark Mysteries series. You can learn more about David at davidakelly.com, ballparkmysteries.com, or find him on Twitter at @davidakelly. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)David A Kelly
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMost Valuable Players
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House US Audio
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byTonya Cornelisse
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.