Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together all 111 of Mabel Dwight's editioned lithographs, along with her essays on lithography and satire, this study illuminates the career of a printmaker best kwn as a humorous, technically assured interpreter of early twentieth-century New York City life.
- Author(s)John Pirog,Susan Barnes Robinson
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmithsonian Books
- Content Note165ill.(12col.).
- Weight830 g
- Width209 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.