All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionMac O'Beasty was a huge Scottish monster who dreamed of travelling the land, playing his bagpipes. Every time he played, all the other monsters danced and danced and danced. How they loved to hear him! Mac sadly wished he could dance to music but he was too big and fat. He had never run, or climbed a tree even. Mac loved eating sugary food and fatty, yukky junk food and it was making him so fat he could hardly move. One day, a little monster called Julie, who was a personal trainer told Mac that she needed to help him to lose some fat or he would die young from eating all the sugary and fatty junk food, she told him his heart would just stop if he kept on eating all the junk! Julie helped Mac to walk, run, exercise, and in six months Mac lost heaps of weight and he just loved the change to his life. He also could dance w. His feet just began to move one day when he was playing his bagpipes...and he danced, and danced, and it felt so good. Mac learned how much more fun he could have by being healthy, so he joined Julie, the personal trainer, and they helped other monsters to be healthy and happy.
- Author BiographyAdam Wallace is an author and cartoonist who loves writing and drawing ... this is lucky ... because hes an author and cartoonist who writes and draws! Adams passion is to bring excitement and energy and humour and joy to children (of all ages!) through his books and videos. He spends his non-writing time thinking about writing and going to as many live music shows as he can. Hes also teaching himself piano, and is about to take on the ukulele as well. Adams books include inspiring novels (The Pete McGee series), How to Draw books (Rhymes with Art), gross short stories (The Better Out Than In series), and funny, hilarious, crack-you-up books (Jamie Brown is NOT Rich).
- Author(s)Adam Wallace
- PublisherJoJo Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJoJo Publishing
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight325 g
- Width255 mm
- Height235 mm
- Illustrator(s)Heath McKenzie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.