All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacbeth is one of Shakespeare's most performed and studied tragedies. This major new Arden edition offers students detailed on-page commentary tes highlighting meaning and theatrical ideas and themes, as well as an illustrated, lengthy introduction setting the play in its historical, theatrical and critical context and outlining the recent debates about Middleton's possible co-authorship of some scenes. A comprehensive and informative edition ideal for students and teachers seeking to explore the play in depth, whether in the classroom or on the stage.
- Author BiographySandra Clark is a Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of English Studies and Professor Emeritus of Renaissance Literature at Birkbeck, University of London. Pamela Mason has worked with the drama classes at Wroxton Theatre Arts School, Cardiff, UK since 1986, and for much of that time was also a lecturer in English and Fellow of the Shakespeare Institute, University of Birmingham, UK. She works extensively in Stratford, contributing to postgraduate courses, and she has initiated a postgraduate diploma in Shakespeare studies.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Arden Shakespeare
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Pamela Mason,Dr. Sandra Clark
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.