All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume surveys the history of Macedonia from 600 BC to the present day, with an emphasis on the past two centuries. It reveals how the so-called Macedonian question has long dominated Balkan politics, and how for well over a century and a half, it was the central issue dividing Balkan peoples, as neighboring Bulgaria, Greece, and Serbia struggled for possession of Macedonia-and denied any distinct Macedonian identity.
- Author BiographyAndrew Rossos was born in Greek (Aegean) Macedonia. He was educated in Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic), Canada, and the United States, receiving his Ph.D. from Stanford University. He is currently professor of history at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Andrew Rossos
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.