Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionTold in a simple narrative linking certain historical events with the great Macedonian figures Philip and Alexander, the eight stories in this book follow one ather like scenes in a film. They convey the universal values that cause an individual to become engraved in the history of humanity and the father-son relationship as a basic civilizational thread in passing on the tradition of a way of life and the values and philosophy of an eths. The prevailing message of all these stories is that wisdom and love are the most powerful weapons. The greatness of the love shown for one's homeland is the highest attainment of the human spirit, forever imprinted and indelible in the collective memory of a people. In this one thing, love for one's homeland, Philip and Alexander have remained unsurpassed to this day.
- Author(s)Zan Mitrev
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.