All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA practitioner's tools have a direct impact on the success of his or her work. This book will provide the data scientist with the tools and techniques required to excel with statistical learning methods in the areas of data access, data munging, exploratory data analysis, supervised machine learning, unsupervised machine learning and model evaluation. Machine learning and data science are large disciplines, requiring years of study in order to gain proficiency. This book can be viewed as a set of essential tools we need for a long-term career in the data science field recommendations are provided for further study in order to build advanced skills in tackling important data problem domains. The R statistical environment was chosen for use in this book. R is a growing phemen worldwide, with many data scientists using it exclusively for their project work. All of the code examples for the book are written in R. In addition, many popular R packages and data sets will be used.
- Author BiographyDaniel D. Gutierrez is a practicing data scientist through his Santa Monica, Calif. consulting firm AMULET Analytics. Daniel also serves as Managing Editor for insideBIGDATA.com where he keeps a pulse on this dynamic industry. He is also an educator and teaches classes in data science, machine learning and R for universities and large enterprises. Daniel holds a BS degree in mathematics and computer science from UCLA.
- Author(s)Daniel D. Gutierrez
- PublisherTechnics Publications LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBradley Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnics Publications LLC
- Weight586 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.