Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking new volume, computer researchers discuss the development of techlogies and specific systems that can interpret data with respect to domain kwledge. Although the chapters each illuminate different aspects of image interpretation, all utilize a common approach - one that asserts such interpretation must involve perceptual learning in terms of automated kwledge acquisition and application, as well as feedback and consistency checks between encoding, feature extraction, and the kwn kwledge structures in a given application domain. The text is profusely illustrated with numerous figures and tables to reinforce the concepts discussed.
- Author(s)Terry Caelli,Walter F. Bischof
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight682 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.