All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionMachine Tool Vibrations and Cutting Dynamics covers the fundamentals of cutting dynamics from the perspective of discontinuous systems theory. It shows the reader how to use coupling, interaction, and different cutting states to mitigate machining instability and enable better machine tool design. Among the topics discussed are; underlying dynamics of cutting and interruptions in cutting motions; the operation of the machine-tool systems over a broad range of operating conditions with minimal vibration and the need for high precision, high yield micro- and na-machining.
- Author(s)Albert Luo,Brandon C. Gegg,C. Steve Suh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.