All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionAbrasive machining is one of the most important processes used in manufacturing engineering to remove unwanted material and to obtain the desired geometry and surface quality. Abrasive machining processes are processes where material is removed from a work piece using a multitude of hard angular abrasive particles or grains which may or may t be bonded to form a tool. Abrasive Machining discusses the fundamentals and advances in the abrasive machining processes, and provides a complete overview of the newly developing areas in the field including but t limited to, high efficiency deep grinding and micro and nagrinding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Mark J. Jackson,J. Paulo Davim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.