All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionMacmillan Language Tree is a comprehensive seven-level Primary Language Arts Series for the Caribbean . This title features: coverage of the syllabus for your country; thorough practice of each language point; practice of listening, speaking, reading, writing, thinking and viewing skills; plenty of reading practice and comprehension skills with many different types of texts; explicit teaching of process writing; regular assessment; and a workbook at each level to reinforce the work of the Student's Book. The Workbooks reinforce the skills and concepts taught in the Student's Books. There are exercises which practise specific skills as well as opportunities to fill in forms, interpret charts, edit text and extract information. The Teacher's Books provide unit-by-unit suggestions for homework, extension work, assessment and answers to the exercises.
- Author(s)Leonie Bennett
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.