All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is simple in its approach and powerful in its effect - a diet of natural foods and the use of n-invasive home remedies made from natural food products, designed to eliminate many symptoms of disease and strengthen your body's healing power. It is a philosophy of healing rooted in centuries-old traditions. In the past, these traditions were passed from generation to generation by word of mouth. Today, the macrobiotic movement embodies these dietary principles of natural healing. Michio Kushi, a leading figure in this movement, has spent his life teaching thousands of people the macrobiotic way to health. Here is an easy-to-understand book that puts his kwledge right at your fingertips. MACROBIOTIC HOME REMEDIES is a comprehensive self-help guide to hundreds of effective natural healing methods that can be used alone or in conjunction with more standard remedies - methods that heal without drugs or invasive treatments. The book is divided into four sections. It begins by explaining the healing concepts of macrobiotics. Part Two then provides an A-to-Z reference to over two hundred common health disorders. Within each entry you'll find a general explanation of the problem, including the macrobiotic view and helpful suggestions for relief. Part Three details the numerous techniques and therapies suggested in Part Two. Part Four presents over two hundred healing recipes referred to throughout the book. For years, Michio Kushi has dedicated his life to teaching the macrobiotic way to better health. Now the wealth of his kwledge is available to you and your family in this complete guide to this gentle, yet effective, art of healing.
- Author BiographyMichio Kushi is a leading world figure in the macrobiotic movement. His study of macrobiotics began more than fifty years ago under its founder, George Ohsawa. Since that time, Mr. Kushi has gone on to establish the highly respected Kushi Institute in Massachusetts, lectured extensively throughout the world and written over twenty books on health, nutrition and the macrobiotic lifestyle.
- Author(s)Michio Kushi
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.