All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionFor many people, maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is a constant struggle. With busy lives and full schedules, eating the right foods isn't always a high priority, but the truth is, Americans consume more fat heavy foods than any other nation, putting them at risk for serious health conditions, including heart disease and cancer. In fact, practising good health is t as difficult or as time-consuming as some people might think. In his new handbook, MACROBIOTICS FOR EVERYONE, author Roger Mason makes healthy eating fun, delicious and most importantly, easy. Expanding upon the Japanese macrobiotic tradition, this book offers a diet that is t only creative and less restrictive, but, also, very tasty and effective. Divided in two parts, the book begins with a simple history of the macrobiotic lifestyle. Part two concentrates on simple ways for people to apply the macrobiotic diet to their lives, including a final chapter on meditation. Also included are reader-friendly charts that provide basic nutrition facts for all of the healthiest foods. A balanced diet can be the most powerful healer. MACROBIOTICS FOR EVERYONE can teach you the simplest and most effective ways to achieve good health.
- Author BiographyRoger Mason is an internationally known research chemist who studies natural health and life extension. He develops unique natural supplements and products. Mr. Mason has written several bestselling titles including Lower Cholesterol Without Drugs and The Natural Diabetes Cure. A frequent guest speaker on radio stations across the USA, he advocates natural alternatives to drug therapies.
- Author(s)Roger Mason
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.