Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.89+ AU $5.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by saveonbookstoday
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMacroecomics is the most engaging introductory ecomics resource available to students today. Using real businesses' examples to show how managers use ecomics to make real decisions every day, the subject is made relevant and meaningful. Each chapter of the text opens with a case study featuring a real business or real business situation, refers to the study throughout the chapter, and concludes with An Inside Look - a news article format which illustrates how a key principle covered in the chapter relates to real business situations or was used by a real company to make a real business decision. Solved problems in every chapter motivate learners to confidently connect with the theory to solve ecomic problems and analyse current ecomic events.
- Author(s)Anne Garnett,Anthony P. O'Brien,Glenn P. Hubbard,Philip Lewis
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.