Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionAny suggestions for copywriter or provide generic description of the product to be used for the Internet or n-channel specific applications. NOTE: If you have a book only version for this product, it is imperative that you provide a description that does t include any references to package elements. Ever wonder why you have the number of friends that you do? ...If a tax on soda would really reduce obesity? ...What is going on with the financial problems in Greece? ...or whether a tax rebate is better than a tax bonus? MACROECONOMICS, 11e, International Edition answers these questions and many more. Using intriguing pop culture examples, the eleventh edition is revised to include the most comprehensive coverage of the financial and ecomic crisis available in a principles of macroecomics text. Self-tests help determine how well you're grasping the concepts, and CourseMate for Macroecomics offers a graphing tutorial, quizzes, videos, and more. It's all carefully designed to help you get the best grade possible! Building on the Video Office Hours lectures developed by the author for the tenth edition, the eleventh edition features two entirely new video types--See It Solved and GraphIt! See It Solved videos walk you through a worked problem, similar to those found at the end of each chapter, providing an ideal study tool for reference as you do homework. GraphIt! videos demonstrate key concepts in graphing in short (averaging three to five minutes) video pieces that can be played and replayed to see how the graphs are built.
- Author BiographyDr. Roger A. Arnold is Professor of Economics at California State University San Marcos, where his fields of specialization include general microeconomic theory and monetary theory. A widely respected authority on economic issues, Dr. Arnold is a regularly featured expert on talk radio discussing the state of the economy. He is also a proven author, who has written numerous academic articles, hundreds of newspaper columns, as well as the popular ECONOMICS: NEW WAYS OF THINKING and principles of macroeconomics supplementary text, HOW TO THINK LIKE AN ECONOMIST. Dr. Arnold has been a member of the economics faculty at California State University Northridge, University of Oklahoma, Hillsdale College, University of Nevada Las Vegas, and California State University San Marcos. He served as chair of the economics department for two years at University of Nevada Las Vegas and for seven years at California State University San Marcos. He is currently chair of the economics department at California State University San Marcos. During his tenure at UNLV he was regularly one of the top five finalists for the teacher of the year honor (in the College of Business and Economics), and in 1987 he received the best researcher of the year award. Dr. Arnold earned a B.S. in Economics in 1974 from the University of Birmingham in England and received his M.A. in 1976 and his Ph.D. in 1979 from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Author(s)Roger A. Arnold
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.