All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume makes available a reflection on large-scale engineering for building a better world. International authorities from engineering, oceagraphy, academia, public service, and law describe how great and imaginative concepts may be refined, tested, adapted, financed, implemented and put to use. Here are records and commentaries about some of the world's significant engineering achievements, including the planning and design of Nigeria's new capital city, and the use of software by the US military to clean up the Exxon-Valdez oil spill pollution in Alaska.
- Author BiographyFrank P. Davidson, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. Ernst G. Frankel, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. C. Laurence Meador, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
- Author(s)C. L. Meador,Ernst G. Frankel,Frank P. Davidson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHorwood Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.