Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 Hands-on Training by Garo Green (Mixed media product, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionWith its powerful combination of visual layout tools, application development features, and code editing support, Dreamweaver MX 2004 is sure to become the constant companion of many Web developers. Here to get you hands-on with it fast is the definitive project-based training on the topic from one of the master teachers at Linda.com training. Using a combination of project-based lessons, guided exercises, and QuickTime tutorials, veteran author Garo Green walks you through all the Dreamweaver MX 04 basics: navigating the new interface, creating and managing Web sites, and linking among pages. You'll learn about frames and forms, cascading style sheets, and Fireworks and Flash integration, and gobble up Garo's suggestions about best layout and typography practices. You'll also find extensive coverage of all of Dreamweaver's newest features: dynamic cross-browser validation, improved CSS support, built-in graphics editing, and more. Throughout, Garo shows you t just how to do something but why you're doing it and the results of your actions.
- Author BiographyGaro Green is the Director of Publications at lynda.com, where he manages the Hands-On-Training series. Garo has worked extensively in the development of custom curricula and courseware for software training, and he has more than 8 years of teaching experience in both hardware and software applications. He is known worldwide for his enthusiastic, approachable, and humanistic teaching style. Garo is the author of several Hands-On-Training books and web design training CD-ROMs, including Learning Dreamweaver MX 2004, Learning Windows XP, and several others. He has also been a featured speaker at the Web99 and FlashForward conferences. In his spare time, he can be found on his dirt bike testing the limits of gravity or at home healing from the inevitable dirt bike injury. He has also been known to sneak away, several times a day, to the local Starbucks for a double latte to be honest it's usually a triple shot) with hazelnut. Of course, this might explain why he talks so fast! Note | About lynda.com/books and lynda.com lynda.com/books is dedicated to helping designers and developers understand tools and design principles. lynda.com offers hands-on workshops, training seminars, conferences, on-site training, training videos, training CDs, and expert tips for design and development. To learn more about our training programs, books, and products, be sure to give our site a visit at http://www.lynda.com.
- Author(s)Garo Green
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/12/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date12/10/2011
- Content NoteMixed media Mixed media
- Weight1230 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.