Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTo tackle a growing health literacy challenge and improve comprehension and recall, the American Academy of Ophthalmology has revamped its patient education content to meet best-in-class readability and information design standards. Whatever the condition or procedure, the Academy's enhanced materials offer vital information to improve patient understanding and drive positive health actions, saving ophthalmologists consultation time and strengthening their informed consent process. Give patients the tools to enjoy better eye health by providing information you can trust and they can understand. This brochure covers: what is a macular pucker?; eye words to kw; what causes macular pucker? who is at risk from macular pucker?; how is macular pucker diagsed and treated?; what are the risks following vitrectomy surgery? New content adheres to latest health-literacy standards by featuring: shorter sentences and expanded use of bullets; emphasis on must kw action steps directing patients toward healthier outcomes; a glossary for medical/technical terms; a new text font (APHont) specifically designed for readers with low vision. A new layout with a modern sensibility enhances readability and features the most important content at in the beginning and in a summary section at the end; shorter explanations with vital details highlighted in text boxes, pull quotes and sidebars; new medical art and images help to explain/illustrate the key message. Pack of 100 brochures.
- Author(s)American Academy of Ophthalmology
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- Content NotePack of 100 brochures
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.