CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.76Trending at AU $50.33
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
About this product
- DescriptionJames Grady revolutionized the political thriller with his first vel, Six Days of the Condor. Now Grady breaks fresh thriller territory with Mad Dogs, a brilliant vel launched from a totally original creation: the CIA's secret insane asylum for retired agents.Five deranged CIA killers, all of them dependent on their meds and deep in the woods of Maine, are forced to break out of the asylum when someone murders their psychiatrist-and frames them for the deed.Crazy and traumatized by their experiences in the CIA, they operate under somewhat skewed perceptions of the real world. Their training, however, has prepared them to survive in an unfriendly world-even if that world is the Boston-to-Washington corridor as they chase down the real killer.Suspenseful, fast, and edgy, as well as funny and humane, Mad Dogs is a stunning vel of political commentary and a tour-de-force of contemporary literary style, a look at twenty-first-century spy wars. . .
- Author BiographyJames Grady is the author of the bestselling thriller Six Days of the Condor. He is the recipient of the Grand Prix du Roman Noir (France) and the Raymond Chandler Award (Italy), and was an Edgar nominee in the United States. Grady now lives in Washington, D.C. William Dufris began his audio career doing radio plays, audiobooks, film/animation dubbing, and language tapes in London, where he lived for thirteen years. While there, he had the honor of sharing the microphone in a number of BBC Radio plays with Kathleen Turner, Sharon Gless, Stockard Channing, and Helena Bonham-Carter. These experiences led him to cofound two audio production companies: The Story Circle Ltd. and Mind's Eye Productions. He has also acted on stage and television in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. William is the original voice of Bob (and Farmer Pickles/Mr. Beasley/Mr. Sabatini) in the popular children's show Bob the Builder for the United States and Canada (Series 1-9). He produces, directs, acts and engineers for his audio theatre company, Rocky Coast Radio Theatre. He has been nominated nine times as a finalist for the APA's prestigious Audie Award and has garnered twenty-one Earphones Awards from AudioFile magazine, which also named him one of the Best Voices at the End of the Century, as well as one of the Best Voices of the Year in 2008 and 2009.
- Author(s)James Grady
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)William Dufris
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time750
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.