All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for advanced trainers who are ready to DEMOLISH plateaus and achieve muscle growth and strength increases previously thought unattainable. Along with invative and effective training programs, the book also includes a nutrition and supplement guide, dieting plan and Lazy Cook muscle-building recipes.
- Author BiographyNick Nilsson, fitness' Mad Scientist, is a renowned personal trainer, body builder, and professional fitness writer who has written for Men's Fitness, Reps Magazine, Muscle & Fitness and hundreds of fitness websites all over the internet. He is recognised throughout the fitness world as an innovator and pioneer of ground-breaking methods for building muscle and strength fast. His degree in physical education covers advanced biomechanics, physiology and kinesiology.
- Author(s)Nick Nilsson
- PublisherPrice World Enterprises
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationPeper Pike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice World Enterprises
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight358 g
- Width255 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.