All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionOn opposite ends of the globe, Sophie and Ken both lead miserable lives which body deserves. Ken is the ward of Mad Town's greedy Archbishop, a creature whose devilish appearance would send a chill down anyone's spine. The master of Mad Town's orphanage, the Archbishop ensures that Ken is beaten regularly, although anyone who encounters him is more than happy to lend a hand for this task. Sophie is married to a Middle Eastern Prince whose insane possessiveness and cruelty are among his best traits. How he came to wed Sophie, forty years his junior, longer remains in her memory. The feeling of lust and the demand of ownership she casts on whomever she meets, is without doubt what caused her to be put into her current situation. Through a course of events, Ken and Sophie are brought together in the chaotic and hellish Mad Town, where they begin to uncover secrets they never knew about themselves.
- Author(s)Yalmact Swillirs
- PublisherBusybird Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBusybird Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.