All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Nosy Be archipelago to the enchanting coastal town of Fort Dauphin via the capital Antananarivo and the bizarre limestone plateau at Ankarana, this title covers the national parks and protected areas of Madagascar, with itineraries to suit different interests and various budgets.
- Author BiographyHilary Bradt is the Chairman of Bradt Travel Guides. She broadcasts and writes about the joys and perils of travelling in Madagascar and other developing countries. Hilary is patron of the British charity Money for Madagascar, and in 2008 received an MBE for her contribution to the tourism industry and to charity.
- Author(s)Hilary Bradt
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/06/2014
- Content Note24pp colour photos & 59 maps
- Weight34 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.