All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClaudia's best friend is her doll, Maddalena, and they are never apart. Maddalena is very brave, but sometimes she gets scared - especially when Mum and Dad have to be away for a while, so Claudia lets her climb into bed with her for comfort. One day, however, the whole family goes on a trip together - and they leave Maddalena at home! Claudia isn't afraid, of course, she's only worried for poor Maddalena! What can she do? This gorgeous picturebook by Laura Orsolini reminds us that it's never easy to be away from the ones we love, matter the age or circumstances.
- Author BiographyLaura Orsolini was born in Rome, Italy, where she received her art degree from the Istituto Europeo di Design. She also studied children s book illustration at the international summer school of Sarmede in Treviso, Italy. For ten years she worked with magazines and advertising agencies as a commercial illustrator. More recently, she has devoted her creative work almost exclusively to the writing and illustration of children s books, publishing nine books in five different countries. Samples of her work were selected for the 2006 Illustrators Exhibition at the Bologna Children's Book Fair. Laura is self-employed as a freelance artist, and she lives and works between Rome and Bangkok.
- Author(s)Laura Orsolini
- PublisherSimply Read Books
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSimply Read Books
- Content Note1
- Weight408 g
- Width236 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.67
- AU $11.27Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.52
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.08
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $38.08
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.