Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionAll Maddie Sullivan ever wanted was to be married to a good man and have a large family. As a born nurturer, she has a lot of love to give. So when an old friend walks back into her life, she is more than ready to accept him into her heart. But Rick Davidson isn't just anyone. Bad feelings w exist between Rick and Maddie's oldest brother because of a fight long ago, a fight in which body kws the real story. In addition to that, Rick is dealing with other issues that threaten to destroy him and their future. There are people who want to see their new relationship succeed and other who want to see it end. Can love overcome the past, personal demons, and relationship saboteurs to give Maddie and Rick a future? Find out in Maddie the second book in the Sullivan series.
- Author(s)Eleanor Webb
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.