CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $53.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a how-to guide from highly successful tween entrepreneur Maddie Bradshaw written to inspire other young entrepreneurs to start their own businesses. This is an up-tempo, cheerful, and practical guide to tween and teen business success. In this unique book, Maddie Bradshaw illustrates how to take an idea from the kitchen table to the national marketplace, showing readers: where to look for ideas for what to create and sell; what business terms such as entrepreneur and interest mean; how to write a budget and find sources of funding; where to look for a mentor and for inspiration; and, how to brand themselves and their product or service. Featuring bold colours, short chapters, and helpful call-out definitions, this book will appeal especially to middle school students. It is a wonderful primer from which any student intent on inventing, selling, and making money can launch herself. It has turned $300 into over $1 million in sales. With $300 of her own money and a unique idea, Maddie's Snap Caps[registered] have turned m3 Girl Designs into a national brand, selling fifty thousand necklaces per month in less than two years' time. Bradshaw will use the same savvy she used in starting up m3 Girl Designs as she spreads the word about her new book.
- Author BiographyWhen 10 year old Maddie Bradshaw had a desire to decorate her locker with something creative, SNAP CAPS(R) bottle cap necklaces were born and now are a must have accessory for tween girls. With $300 of her own money and a unique idea, Maddie s SNAP CAPS(R) have turned m3 girl designs into a national brand, selling 50,000 necklaces per month in less than two year's time.
- Author(s)Maddie Bradshaw
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Out-of-print date14/05/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.