Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.29Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- Description'Why did you kill yourself?' It was the second time the voice had asked the question. The man did t want to answer, but words came anyway. 'What else could I have done?' All of us have asked why our life is the way it is; why certain people are in our lives; and why things happen to us the way they do. We want answers to our questions, preferably in an easy to read, short story. In this classic tale of wisdom, an individual struggles for understanding in his quest for a definite meaning and purpose in life. This book delves deep into the psyche, reveals the secret of success, and is a perfect guide to finding fulfilment. Everyone will benefit from reflecting on the deep, life-changing message contained within this simple, powerful, self-psychotherapy masterpiece.
- Author BiographyProf Colin Turner is the author of 8 international bestselling books published in 30 languages, including Born to Succeed which sold over 200,000 copies in the UK and reached no. 1 in Japan.
- Author(s)Colin Turner
- PublisherColin Turner Associates
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint21st Century Books UK Ltd
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.