All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCreate wonderful gifts for your friends and family using your sewing, beading, knitting, crochet, felting and embroidery skills. The projects, from the creative world of Jenny Occleshaw, include upcycling favourite objects such as beads, glass, lace and heirloom materials. Every one of the 50 projects is suitable for experienced crafters and newcomers alike, and are explained using easy to follow instructions. There is something here for everybody.
- Author BiographyJenny started knitting and craft activities very early in life, sustained her through a nursing career and then a stint at Paton's, where she really honed her pattern writing skills and perfected her crocheting under the eagle eye of Lucia Russo. In her spare time Jennie works on her trapeze routine for various cabaret shows and tries to spend as much time as possible with her two little grandchildren who are now the main inspiration for her knitting. She also plays with a string quartet at weddings and other events on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Jenny Occleshaw
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight630 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.