Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDo you hate reading books? Have the only books that you've read been forced upon you by your time spent in academia? Have you been told you have a drinking problem? Were you made in America? If you answered affirmative to any two of the above inquiries, then you are biologically more inclined to enjoy JMF Thomas's self-proclaimed literary masterpiece, Made in America. Mr. Thomas has taken the liberty of chronicling all of his drunken face-offs with life, thereby revealing things every freedom-loving American can relate to. If you cant relate to his adventures, then you probably answered to all of the previous questions and are either a terrorist or communist. Go back to your cave and/or sh%t country. For everyone else, journey with Thomas to a time when your only responsibility was to drink beer, run from the cops, and attempt to hook up with whatever wildebeest was still available at bar time. The only promise that can be made to you by embarking on this journey is that sh%t will get weird.
- Author BiographyJMF Thomas currently resides in his mother's basement, where he has zero self-sufficiency. This allows him to spend his free time playing games with his kitties and writing his obnoxious stories. He loves to engage in any activity that allows him to do it under the influence. It does not matter how boring or how suspenseful that activity is. All you have to do is call him up and invite him somewhere. The answer by default is yes. All of his weird and random stories stem from these spontaneous invites. Because of the randomness of his adventures, it's hard to pinpoint any one place where he will be. There is only one constant in his weekly schedule, and that is him doing laundry every Saturday and Sunday morning from pissing his pants and/or bed from passing out drunk. Someday he hopes to contribute to society, but currently that's only wishful thinking.
- Author(s)J M F Thomas
- PublisherMIA Enterprises LLC
- Date of Publication24/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIA Enterprises LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.