All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you creatively plan for a population of 62 million by 2100? Australia's current major city planning frameworks only account for an extra 5.5 million people. Whether we want a Big Australia or not, Australia's 21st century is likely to see rapid and continual growth and if we want liveable, high-functioning cities and regional centres we need to think outside the box. Richard Weller and Julian Bolleter (Australian Urban Design Research Centre) offer optimistic and creative solutions for the future with one imperative: what we build this century will make or break our country.
- Author(s)Julian Bolleter,Richard Weller
- PublisherUWA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCrawley, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.