CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionMade in France: Blackwork takes a modern approach to the ancient art of blackwork. The 50 projects in this book show how simple embroidery stitches worked on a contrasting background can be used to embellish a multitude of charming gifts, accessories and homewares. Follow the easy instructions and learn how the repetition of a few basic stitches results in an endless variety of intricate patterns and designs. You'll be seduced by this timeless and elegant form of embroidery.
- Author BiographySonia Lucano is the author of Felted Wool, How to Customize Your Home and Glass Engraving.
- Author(s)Sonia Lucano
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date13/01/2017
- Content Note141 colour illustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.