All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionOn his hit Cooking Channel show David Rocco's Dolce Vita, David and his wife, Nina, travel around Italy, exploring the very best foods of every region, making friends wherever they go. From his modern flat in Florence to the lemon groves of the Amalfi coast, David shares recipes for the local favorites he encounters, including a refreshing Caprese salad with avocado, weeknight chicken breasts with fragrant rosemary and chili flakes, a Sunday meat stew flavored with tomatoes and red wine, and the easy apple-yogurt cake he prepares with his twin daughters. Made in Italy features 140 simple, rustic Italian dishes that any home cook can accomplish--all with David's signature style. With photographs of gorgeous food and sweeping images of the Italian countryside, this book will inspire cooks across America to bring Italy to life in their own homes.
- Author BiographyDAVID ROCCO is the co-creator, executive producer, and host of Cooking Channel's David Rocco's Dolce Vita. The show has been broadcast in more than 150 countries. His first cookbook, David Rocco's Dolce Vita, published by HarperCollins Canada in 2008, became a bestseller and won a Canadian Gourmand award. Visit him at www.davidrocco.com.
- Author(s)David Rocco
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1288 g
- Width199 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.