All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of negotiation, the territory of Nunavut was established in Canada's Eastern and Central Arctic on April 1, 1999. Made in Nunavut provides the first behind-the-scenes account of the planning that led to this remarkable achievement. The authors, leading authorities on the politics of the Canadian Arctic, pay particular attention to the Government of Nunavut's invative organizational design - especially the decentralization of offices and functions to communities across the territory. They explain how this new government was designed and implemented, and critically assess whether decentralization has delivered better government for Nunavut.
- Author BiographyJack Hicks is a social research consultant and a university and college lecturer. Graham White is a professor emeritus in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Jack Hicks,White Graham
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.