All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionIceland is a land full of volcaes, glaciers, geysers and the Northern Lights, and home to a culture of inventive spirits, steeped in art, ingenuity, creativity, and a long history of storytelling. In Iceland, there is a tradition called 'Drink & Draw,' where bar patrons enjoy a cocktail and draw a sketch based on a particular theme. The sketches are then collected and published in small booklets. Reyka Vodka has produced this book to showcase its homeland through a collection of drawings doodled while enjoying a cocktail!
- Author BiographyReyka Vodka comes from Iceland's first distillery, located in Borganes, Iceland. Located 74 km outside of Reykjavik, this coastal village is removed from industrial life and surrounded by wonderful natural resources. With bountiful, crisp arctic waters and abundant lava rocks that we use to filter our small batch vodka, we can't help but want to give the world a little taste of what we experience every day. Reyka isn't just made in Iceland. It's made of Iceland, with the things that make this island unlike any other place in the world. Learn more about us at ReykaVodka.com. Snorri Sturluson is an Icelandic director and photographer. Snorri began his career documenting the music scene in Iceland in the 80s, and became a producer for several Icelandic music labels. Snorri has lived in New York since 2001 and has helmed numerous high profile advertising campaigns for TV, print, and internet for many of the world's best known brands as well as directed music videos and other content. Snorri is the author of previous powerHouse book Laundromat (2013).
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySnorri Sturluson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.