All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLast year, author Lysa TerKeurst released the book Made to Crave, providing the Biblical answer to why people diet, regain the weight they lose, and continue to find themselves stuck in this vicious cycle. Made to Crave helped thousands of people finally achieve victory in their weight loss journey. But, according to TerKeurst, We need more than 19 chapters to stay motivated and on track. That's why I wrote this daily devotional with 60 inspirational entries. There is plenty of new material t in the original book. Rest assured, I also included your favorite nuggets of wisdom from Made to Crave. Just like the Made to Crave book, this Made to Crave Devotional is t a how-to get healthy book. It is the road to finding the lasting 'want to' that extends far beyond the surface issues of weighing less and wanting to wear a smaller clothes size. Says TerKeurst: There's a spiritual battle going on. It's real. And it's amazing how perfectly the Bible gives us specific ways to find victory with our food struggles. Even for girls who don't crave carrots.
- Author BiographyEach day, Lysa and her Proverbs 31 team encourages over 200,000 women through the ministry's online devotional and serves as co-host of their national radio program, aired on over 1,200 stations around the world. Her blog is read daily by more than 1,000 avid readers, and she touches hearts each month as a featured writer for the magazine, P31 Woman.Lysa is the best-selling author of 12 books, including her latest release What Happens When Women Say Yes to God (48,000 sold). Other noteworthy books include, Who Holds the Key to Your Heart, Living Life On Purpose, Capture His Heart, and Capture Her Heart. Lysa was a Gold Medallion finalist for her book, Leading Women to the Heart of God, and a People's Choice Award finalist for, What Happens When Women Walk in Faith (51,000 sold). In addition, she is published in Focus on the Family magazine, Marriage Partnership, and Crown Financial Ministries' Money Matters. Audiences across America are drawn into a unique relationship with Jesus through Lysa's message. She is a frequent keynote speaker at women's events, retreats, and banquets, such as the Extraordinary Women conference and Focus on the Family's women's conference, Renewing the Heart. In addition, her leadership at the annual She Speaks Conference has helped hundreds of women gain the tools to pursue God's calling on their life.Lysa's personal faith has captured the attention of national media, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, the 700 Club, USA Today newspaper, Woman's Day magazine, and Focus on the Family radio.In the midst of her ministry, though, Lysa is a real, everyday woman who simply seeks to glorify God through her life and family. She and her husband, Art, reside near Charlotte, North Carolina, with their five children--Jackson, Mark, Hope, Ashley, and Brooke.
- Author(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.