All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to America, Madeline! Madeline and friends are off to enjoy a wonderful American adventure. The White House in Washington, D.C., is their destination, where they are the guests of the president's lonely only daughter for the annual Easter Egg Roll. Cake and ice cream, dress-up games, and scary stories told in the dark capped of by a magical nighttimes tour of the capital's most famous landmarks, before it's time for the twelve little girls in tow straight lines to say, 'Au revoir, America!'
- Author BiographyJohn Bemelmans Marciano, like his grandfather Ludwig Bemelmans, is a talented artist as well as a writer of both adult and children's books. As he carries on the Madeline legacy, John faithfully evokes the style and spirit of the original Madeline books, while adding his own unique stamp to story and pictures. His previous Madeline books include Madeline at the White House, Madeline and the Cats of Rome, and Madeline Says Merci. He is also the author of The 9 Lives of Alexander Baddenfiled, illustrated by Sophie Blackall. John grew up on a horse farm in Three Bridges, New Jersey, and attended Columbia University in New York City. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife, Andromache, who is a set designer, and their daughter Galatea.
- Author(s)John Bemelmans Marciano
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width229 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $8.33Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.