Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionProlific writer publishes latest romantic vel, ably sweeping readers up into the captivating drama of international fashion. Mademoiselle Fleur DuPre hails from remarkably affluent stock, but she is determined t to rest on her family's privileged laurels. Her parents may breed thoroughbred racehorses at their stud farm in Paris, and her paternal grandparents might be the owners of prestigious jewellers' shops in Paris and London, but Fleur is quietly resolved to break away from tradition and to make it on her own merits. Fleur is only twenty-four years old, but she already has the fashion world enthralled by her creative flair; her talent and tenacity have just won her the Haute Couture College Hours Degree for best student, along with the acclaimed Star Award for her wedding dress designs. Madame Merle Veneto, a famous film star before she settled down to married life, is driving home when she hears the news of Fleur's award-winning wedding gowns on the radio. She immediately decided to approach Fleur through the Couture College with the prospect of a stellar commission; to create a dream wedding gown for her eldest daughter, Francoise, who is struggling to find the right designer for her upcoming marriage. This exciting opportunity will transform Fleur's career. It will also bring with it an extraordinary love-affair. This enjoyable vel from Samantha Arran, the author of the Lady Amanda Young, Love never fails, Unfailing love, A New Beginning trilogy, this time focuses on the high-octane fashion world, with a vibrant blend of romance, drama and suspense that readers will adore. About the Author: Samantha Arran is a romantic fiction writer living in Derbyshire.
- Author(s)Samantha Arran
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.