All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionDon Martin is of MAD Magazine's most recognized, most irreverent, and most influential artists. During his 32 years at MAD, he influenced a generation of writers and illustrators, and became kwn as MAD's Maddest Artist. Don's ability to translate animated slapstick comedy to the printed page brought readers from around the world into his world, a world where hinged feet, ermous ses and low IQs ruled. Inside are over 200 of Martin's funniest and zaniest works from his lengthy career, along with every GOOSH, SPROING and POIT that made his cartoons great. Also included in this one-of-a-kind collection is a generation of his color work, as well as his best portraits, posters and stickers created as bonuses for MAD Specials, and a foreword by longtime MAD editor Nick Meglin. .
- Author BiographyDon Martin: is arguably the most recognized, most irreverent, and most amazing MAD artist. Contributing cartoons from 1956 to 1988, he was so popular that the magazine promoted him as MAD's Maddest Artist. Born in 1931, he joined MAD in 1956 and went on to contribute and shape MAD's direction for many years. By the time of his death, in 2000, his cultural impact was apparent, with references to his work appearing on everything from The Simpsons to The Colbert Report.
- Author(s)Don Martin
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout, B&W illustrations throughout
- Weight1543 g
- Width311 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byNick Meglin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.