All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaggie has always put her family's needs in front of her own, until one day-without forethought-she drives away, leaving behind her indifferent husband and two sulking teenagers. As she begins a quest of self-exploration, she meets new people, enjoys new adventures, and rediscovers long-neglected passions. For the first time in years, Maggie contemplates what she wants from life and soon realizes that her deteriorating marriage can longer continue as it is. Can she and Andrew repair their broken relationship, or is their marriage over? Left to his own devices, Andrew is forced to take over the household responsibilities and bridge the growing divide between himself and his children. Slowly, he begins to understand what drove Maggie away-and how he can't bear to live without her. But is it too late? Will Andrew lose Maggie forever?
- Author BiographyBestselling author Deanna Lynn Sletten writes heartwarming women's fiction and romance novels. Sletten has two grown children and lives with her husband in northern Minnesota. When not writing, she enjoys walking the wooded trails around her home with her dog. For more information, please visit www.deannalynnsletten.com.
- Author(s)Deanna Lynn Sletten
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Union Publishing
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.77Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.