Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $7.63Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.34
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $7.74Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $12.97
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $8.33Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionALISON LESTER: AUSTRALIA'S CHILDREN'S LAUREATE 2012-13Visit a perfect beach where you can swim, surf, splash through the waves, build sandcastles, beachcomb, explore rock-pools, muck about in boats, fish from the jetty, and build a bonfire under the stars. Visit Magic Beach, where adventure begins...
- Author BiographyAlison Lester is the well-known creator of many popular and award-winning children's books, many of which reflect her own country childhood.The Snow Pony was shortlisted for both YABBA and KOALA awards, reflecting its popularity with young readers of horse stories. The Quicksand Pony was shortlisted for the National Children's Award, Festival Awards for Literature in 1998, and in 1999 was the winner of the WA Young Readers Book Awards. Her picture book Are We There Yet? was the winner of the 2005 CBC Book of the Year - Picture Book award.Alison Lester was Australia's Children's Laureate in 2012 and 2013.
- Author(s)Alison Lester
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Noteillus
- Weight110 g
- Width149 mm
- Height113 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Lester
- Edition StatementMini ed
- Interest AgeFrom
Most relevant reviews
- jexi2511 Nov, 2013by
book is smaller than expected...but good quality, good story and Australian
good Australian, Victorian, south Gippsland connection. was a little surprised to check that the book (this version) was published in New Zealand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.