All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough 180 black and white photographs, CJ Clarke documents contemporary England through the lens of the lives and habits of the post-industrial town of Basildon, located 25 miles east of London.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication10/08/2016
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Note116
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Photographs byC. J. Clarke
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.