All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the magical world of Lilleliis. With this book in one hand and your crochet hook in the other, you will be able to create these 15 wonderful amigurumi designs. Lilleliis' handmade toys have a wide array of details you will love: the cutest color combinations, the sweetest expressions and little fabric details, this book offers the opportunity to surprise your family and friends with handmade gifts. Or you can simply enjoy making them for yourself. Projects range from beginner to advanced crocheter. The easy-to-follow step-by-step pictures and detailed instructions allow you to easily create the most delightful characters.
- Author BiographyMari-Liis Lille is an educated pianist and a mother of three, whose passion for crocheting came as out of nowhere when her third child was born. Mari-Liis amigurumi toys combine the Japanese technique with teddy bear tradition which is so popular in Europe. Her individual style is the product of many years of crochetwork and resulted in her very own brand Lilleliis .
- Author(s)Mari-Liis Lille
- PublisherTara Enterprise
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNijlen
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintTara Enterprise
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.